Whether these are for your dear ol’ dad or for your significant other, these “manly” gift ideas are SURE to keep you on the man in your life’s good side for a long time! Here are my top 5 gift ideas for HIM!
1. GoPro Hero4 Silver ($399) – Ok, I even want one of these! These cameras are quickly taking the world by storm. They’re excellent for the man in your life that loves the outdoors and loves to get his adrenaline pumping. This particular GoPro comes with all of the bells and whistles such as bluetooth, multiple shutter speeds, multiple lens views, and waterproof! You can snap these cameras onto anything to make you feel like you’re right there joining the fun! My favorite videos made with these cameras are the ones that are hooked up to little babies or dogs! Dogs eye view!! Get it?!
2. Express Marled Waffle Knit Toggle Cardigan (currently on sale for $74.00!) – Every man needs a good cardigan. Period! I love this particular one because it’s great for any style your man likes to rock. He can pair it with just a t-shirt, or a plaid button-down, or even a solid button-down and tie!
3. Carnegie Hill Mens Watch & Jewelry Box ($39.99) – It’s funny because my super organized husband told me about a month ago how he’d love a small jewelry box for his growing collection of watches, cuff links, and championship NASCAR rings. He doesn’t wear his jewelry on a daily basis but this makes a great gift so he’s able to store everything in one place.
4. Beats by Dre Wireless Powerbeats 2 (currently on sale for $179.95!) – If your hubby or boyfriend is an athletic dude, he’ll love these earphones! They’re especially great for runners. They’re bluetooth capable, sweat and water resistant, and able to take hands-free calls with remote talk controls.
5. UGG Alder Slippers ($79.95) – Not only are these slippers soft and incredibly warm for these cold months but they are also super stylish! They could easily be confused for regular shoes. Your dad or significant other can wear these cozy shoes on a coffee run or take the pups out for their morning and evening walks. Score!!