This week is all about giving thanks. And I sure do have a lot to be thankful for this year! It’s my first Thanksgiving with my husband and our baby girl on the way. It’s crazy how much things can change in less than a year!
Before we all eat ourselves into a food coma and spend time with our loved ones, I wanted to do a short preview of Vivian’s nursery! I don’t really have a “theme” for it except for mid-century modern with the colors being coral, white, and gold. I wanted clean lines. My baby girl is going to be like her Peaches & Glitter mama! I love pink, I really do, but I wanted her room to be a bit different than the traditional baby girl’s nursery. And thank God, my husband loves it!
Clockwise from top left:
2. I’m obsessed with this chandelier from Ikea for her nursery! I couldn’t find another one that would go with the mid-century modern theme better than this one.
3. Even though her room is carpeted, I still wanted to add a simple rug in front of her crib. And what better way to do that than with a faux fur rug like this one from Overstock!
4. I wanted to give Vivian her first stuffed animal that she can keep forever and ever. Disney is in my family’s blood so I couldn’t think of a better animal than Piglet from Disney Baby.
5. Next to the stroller fiasco, finding the perfect crib has been a nightmare! We’ve looked everywhere and I just didn’t love any of them…Until I saw this Hudson Crib by Babyletto on Wayfair. Free shipping! Score!!
6. I couldn’t find a picture of the glider we chose but it’s white. You could buy the ottoman that came with it separately but I love this white and gold Moroccan ottoman so it wouldn’t be so “matchy matchy” if that makes sense.
7. I’ve decided to do a gallery wall of artwork above the dresser. The wall that the dresser will be on is coral so I wanted to do more white and gold artwork like these prints I will print out and frame myself.
8. Last but not least is the coral paint that is on 3 walls. It’s called Coral Bead from Sherwin Williams. It’s not too orange or too pink. It’s just right!
I hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend!!!